60 Minutes to $100 Days



0 comments



I really like this. As someone said: simple, actionable and scalable. Spot on.

Plus there ain't gob-loads of information to dive through. Straight to the point and actionable.

Nate's one of the guys who makes his money doing NOT teaching. Just have a look to see how many WSO's he's created... not that many.

I picked up a review copy last Thursday I think and had a domain bought Friday. So far I've been sticking strictly to Nate's 60 minute per day recommendation -- then down tools -- which is great. It's Thursday and I've done 4 days 'proper scheduled work' so far (4 days x 1hour).

It's one thing saying a product is 'great' it's quite another trusting it enough to invest some time into it.

I did struggle to get all the work done in 60 minutes so some days I've left it overhanging 'til the next day (as recommended). I'm getting faster at it every day. I've no doubt that 60 minutes is doable.

The biggest and best thing about this is sustainability and consistency. That makes it perfect for anyone looking to diversify their income or looking to earn an extra income.

You can dedicate the first hour of your day working on YOUR business and then go work for the man. That I like.

The other thing I might do is flip the sites in a few months... who knows. Either way I think this is a dead sound, very EASY to apply asset building business model.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post